Every Diocese of the Malankara Church has a Diocesan Council. The Diocesan Council consists of three priests, and four laymen who are elected by the Diocesan Assembly, along with the Diocesan Secretary.
The term of their office is five years. The Diocesan Secretary, who also functions as the secretary of the Diocesan Assembly, is also the secretary to the Diocesan Council. The Diocesan Metropolitan convenes the Council and presides over the council meeting.
The Diocesan Council meets at least twice a year and prepares the budget for the Diocese.
The Diocesan Council consists of the following members:
- Rev Fr Jacob Mathew, Diocesan Secretary (Cell: 09426829863)
- Rev Fr. Mathai P.O, Vicar. St. Peters & St. Pauls Orthodox Church, Nadiad
- Rev Fr Philip Varghese , Vicar, Mar Gregorios Orthodox Church, Jamnagar
- Mr Mammen George, Mar Gregorios Maha Idavaka, Muscat
- Mr George Kutty M, St. Mary’s Orthodox Church, Indore
- Mr Johney C. George, Mar Gregorios Valiya Pally, Baroda
- Mr Thomas Varghese, St.Mary’s Orthodox Church, Bilwara
- Mr Koshy C.K (Nominated), Mar Gregorios Orthodox Church, Gandhinagar
- Mr Mathew Ninan (Nominated), Mar Gregorios Maha Idavaka, Muscat
- Mr Jacob Andrews (Nominated), Mar Gregorios Valiya Palli, Baroda
The Sabha Managing Committee Members:
- Rev Fr Jose Chemmon, St. Mary’s Orthodox Church, Kota, Rajasthan
- Mr. Mathai Mampallil, St. Mary’s Cathedral, Ahemedabad
- Mr. P.K. Koshy, Mar Gregorios Maha Idava, Muscat